Ashley Johnson is a woman who wears many hats. SHE Photography was hired to do personal branding photography for her in Boulder Colorado. During the time we spent together, I witnessed her transform into a multi faceted woman of many interests and talents. I arrived to traveling mama, who had just returned from a number of weeks away. She was dressed in yoga clothes, no make up, and resistant to step into the full experience of her now scheduled shoot, as she was tired, and not fully feeling it (at that moment). Then, in steps Oksana Starling, hair and make up extraordinaire, and in front of my eyes Ashley transforms into this incredible powerhouse, spiritually aligned, yogi, business woman, musician! As they went through her outfits, and created the looks that represent her, Ashley came to life, eagerly demonstrating her many different aspects of self.
Ashley had taken a step back from career and teaching for the past 10 years to raise her 3 incredible children. The challenge in returning to the “work” world is to redefine who she is and what she has to offer, especially as a woman who has so many different aspects of interest and expertise. Ashely hired SHE Photography to help create a gallery of images that capture each and every aspect of her dynamic personality. I have to say it was an absolute success!
Ashley’s passions are:
- SpiritDance SoulSong: she is a SpiritDance SoulSong facilitator – www.spiritdancesoulsong.com
- VIBRANCE facilitator: An integrative and holistic wellness practice that includes: Vocalization, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), Nutrition, Breathwork, Creative Movement, and Chakra Activation and Attunement.
- Yoga Teacher: Teaching weekly local classes in Lyons from my home studio this fall. Her focus is on embodying and using the Goddess Archetypes of Yoga (Kali, Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi) as guides in our everyday life. Her classes combine mudra, mantra, asana, pranayama, and moving meditations.
- Performing Singer/Songwriter
- Women’s Creative Revival: Co-Founder and Group Facilitator.
This woman is one amazing soul, and I am thrilled to witness her re-emergence from mother hood into her fullest expression of self!